Social Event: Friday’s dinner!
As the Ubucon day approaches, so are we closing in on extra events and surprises.
This time we want to inform about the dinner event on Friday the 11th of October!
This is not only going to be a regular dinner event, as we are going to Hopsin, a local beer brewery. We will be tasting their local crafted beers and we will have live music during the event as well.
This is what you can expect:
- Guided tour to the brewery on which they will show you how they produce their beer;
- Workshop that will serve as introduction on how to taste beer, this includes 4 ‘tastings’ of 4 13cl beers which will happen during the dinner.
- Meat Croquettes, Rissoles and Alheira Balls
- Hummus with vegetables, Olives, and seasoned lupins
- Cheese and Chorizos
- Bacalhau à Brás a.k.a. Codfish Brás style
- Chocolate cake
If you have any allergy issue with any of the items on the menu feel free to reach out to us via our e-mail: [email protected].
Price per person is 31€ if you register via our registration form until Oct, 4th. After that you can pay 35€ at the restaurant, the number of seats is limited so we advise to register in advance if you want to make sure that you want to make it to the dinner.
We hope that you can join us for a great evening!